Rose Bandit Club and Supporting Members
Rose Bandit Club Team
- Rose Bandit Club members have a wide range of athletic backgrounds – from triathletes to “try” athletes – from competitive collegians to playground warriors
- Facilitate and offer the opportunity to get exposure to the sport
- Create awareness in our communities through our team and event rides
- Value a healthy lifestyle – not only a commitment to fitness but choice of food and products we support
- Provide an exciting and highly visible means of advertizing
- Support Cancer Awareness: Susan G Komen for the Cure Miami/Ft. Lauderdale Affiliate
- Represent our sponsors at all times in a professional manner
Who are Rose Bandits? Our membership is a diverse group with members hailing from 6 countries and 8 states. Countries that Rose Bandit members hail from include Sweden, Cuba, Columbia, Brazil, Israel, and of course the United States. Despite their diverse nationalities, all Rose Bandits have one thing in common and that is a passion for life and cycling! The average age of our team is 31 years young, and we know through training and commitment to our active cycling lifestyles we will always look and act 31 (or younger). An average Rose Bandit member has been cycling for 5.5 years and the majority were introduced to the sport of cycling through triathlon training and/or running cross training. Once realizing how great the sport of cycling is, many Rose Bandits made a complete transition to the sport of cycling! Rose Bandit membership, despite being young in their tenure as cyclists, tend to possess a drive and focus on improvement similar to that of World Class athletes. Married or single (Rose Bandit membership is almost 50/50), everyone is committed to training smart, riding hard, and making time to get out on the bike and ride!
How to become a Rose Bandit Club Member: Our club members have an interest in cycling, improving their skills as a cyclist, and a commitment to healthy lifestyle. We encourage all women who ride and want to ride with fellow women, learn about riding from a women’s perspective, possibly train to become part of our racing team, and wish to elevate women’s racing on a local and national level. And, of course, wear the most stylish and exclusive cycling kit for women on the road! If interested in joining our group, please fill out the below contact info.
Supporting Members: Our supporting members are men that wish to support women’s racing and cycling in our community and nationally via our racing team with their sponsorship. This exclusive group are usually avid cyclists themselves, demonstrating a commitment to cycling and the sport. We welcome them to join us in various Rose Bandit group rides, charity rides and special events. Our supporting members have a specifically designed men’s kit for the 2012 membership year.